Why choose us, CPR of Austin, for your CPR class?
- Easy CPR class. We make CPR easy to learn and do. CPR is cardio and
pulmonary (heart and lungs). Chest compressions and breaths.
- Lowest Prices. Our prices for First Aid and CPR certifications are among the lowest in Austin,
Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, Lakeway, San Marcos, New Braunfels, and Bastrop.
- No Driving. We can go to your office or home if you can meet the minimum
fee to have a CPR class. You can come to us in North or South Austin.
- Flexible Schedule. We are available day and night throughout the week including weekends and holidays.
- Small CPR class. Every First Aid or CPR class is always small to keep the
class as short as possible.
- AHA Certified Instructors.
We are BLS, ACLS, PALS certified instructors by American Heart Assocation and American Health Academy.
What classes are offered?
- Layperson CPR (childcare,
construction, or anyone in non-healthcare field)
Provider CPR (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
- First Aid along with Abuse, Neglect, Shaken Baby, SIDS, and Early Brain
- Wilderness First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- All of our First Aid and CPR
classes follow the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines.
Where are your CPR classes?
- We can go to your office or home if you have at least 5 students or if you can meet the minimum fee.
- We serve Austin TX, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto, Georgetown, Cedar Park,
Leander, Lakeway, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Bastrop.
can come to us in North Austin. This class is made for individuals or if you would like to join a group CPR class.
When can I take a CPR class?
- CPR classes are available throughout the week, day, and night.
- A semi-private class can be made if we can't fit you into a group.
When will I receive my First Aid or CPR certification card?
- You will receive the certification card for CPR or First Aid at the end of the
- The certification will be either through American
Health Academy or American Heart Association
- We are certified
instructors for CPR and First Aid by American Heart Associatin and American Health Academy since 2004.
- The First and CPR certification is valid for 2 years.