Why choose us, CPR of Austin, for your CPR classes?
- We make CPR easy to learn and do. CPR is cardiopulmonary
resuscitation, a hands-on skill that anyone can learn to do to make a viable dead victim become alive.
- In each CPR class, the content is presented in small parts so that you can understand
it more easily.
- Hands-on CPR skills are practiced
at the table level to make learning easier.
are used so that you can not only hear but also read what each part of CPR is. Watching and listening to a video on
CPR is nice, but holding onto the document so that you can read what it is helps you to learn at your own pace. You
can reread the parts that you don't understand as well.
- All of our First Aid and CPR classes follow the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines.
- We have been providing First Aid and CPR classes since 2004
- We have practical experience along with college teacher training.
What certification classes are offered?
- First Aid and CPR (AED, BLS, ACLS, PALS by American
- First Aid and
CPR (AED, BLS by American Health Academy)
- Wilderness First Aid by American Health Academy
- Abuse, Neglect, Shaken Baby, SIDS, Early Brain
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- CPR certifications
are by American Heart Association or American Health Academy
are certified instructors by American Heart Associaton and American Health Academy. We get recertified as CPR instructors
every two years.
CPR class locations and times:
- We can go to your office or home in Austin TX including Round Rock, Pflugerville,
Hutto, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, San Marcos, Bastrop, Kyle, Buda, New Braunfels, Lakeway
- You make the schedule (day, evening, or weekend)
- You can join one of our First Aid or CPR classes in North
or South Austin, available 7 days a
week, day and evening.
you attend one of CPR classes, they are usually small and therefore short. Please, call or email us to sign up for training.
We offer the lowest prices in CPR classes in
the Austin Texas area:
- Group rates start at $20 per person
for CPR and $25 for CPR with First Aid
- Individual rates
are $30 for CPR and $35 for CPR with First Aid (Individual classes have more flexible schedules and are shorter than group
- American Heart Association ACLS or PALS is $150
for renewal and $175 for initial. Current AHA BLS is required before attending the ACLS or PALS class.